Thursday, February 21, 2008

Brawl the world! Super Smash Bros.

The first two Smash Bros. games only allowed you to to find out who's the best in your area. Brawl makes the world your arena!

According to a recent interview with Masahiro Sakurai, a Brawl developer, the game will not have leader boards or communication between players in random matches (Ign.com). Even though you can fight mostly anyone, your bragging will still be kept to people you know and message boards. Sakurai says they've done this to make the on-line experience as pleasant and psychologically healthy as possible.

He also says downloadable content probably wont happen.

Of the overall game and play experience he says, "I really, truly feel that this is a game that I'm really not tired of yet. I'm really enjoying it. I feel relieved in knowing that this game has [...] staying power for myself and I'm very proud of that."

I hope so and can't wait to play.

Full interview at Ign.com

Deviant Gallery:

Super Mario - Life is a Game. by ~PeterPan-Syndrome on deviantART


Brawl Group by ~OneEyedMe on deviantART


Super Smash Brothers Brawl 1 by ~Neoriceisgood on deviantART

No comments: